Throughout many phases of your life, you may encounter challenges that can have a negative effect on your emotional and physical health―and the many demands of juggling college classes, work and relationships can take a significant toll if not sufficiently addressed. Our academic counselors, located in the Student Success Center, are available to support your academic success, and can guide you to appropriate local community resources for additional counseling services. We encourage you to utilize the many on-campus and off-campus resources.
MindKare Behavioral Health Kiosk
Located on the ground floor of College Hall, the MindKare Behavioral Health Kiosk uses an interactive touch screen display to provide individuals a quick and anonymous mental health screening. This assessment, which is also available online:
- screens for common mental health disorders, such as depression, anxiety and substance abuse
- gives an overview of the signs and symptoms of treatable behavioral health disorders
- provides information and resources for quality, local treatment options
Student Support and Referral Team
The Student Support and Referral Team (SSRT) is a free, confidential referral service available to all students and faculty to connect you to healthcare professionals and additional community resources.
If you are having an emergency or crisis situation, dial 9-1-1 to get immediate assistance to your location.
- Montgomery County Mental and Behavioral Health - available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Call 610-278-3642
- Montgomery County Adult Mental Health Services Guide - open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 855-634-HOPE. A Peer Support Talk Line is open from 1:00 – 9:00 pm at 855-715-TALK or by texting 267-225-PSTL
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI) PA Montgomery County
- Montgomery County Community Connections
A 'Navicate' can point you in the right direction, and even refer you to a variety of resources based on need
- Central Behavioral Health
- Penn Foundation
Located in Sellersville, the Penn Foundation offers a variety of programs and services ranging from crisis services to yoga classes
- Creative Health Services, Inc
Offices in Pottstown and surrounding areas, providing outpatient support
- NHS Human Services, Inc
Behavioral health services in Lansdale
- Victim Services Center of Montgomery County
24-hour hotline available - 1-888-521-0983
- Find a Mental Health Practitioner
- The Resiliency Center
The Resiliency Center of Greater Philadelphia is home to multiple independent practitioners who work mindfully to promote holistic wellness.
- ULifeline – an online resource for college mental health
- Jed Foundation (JED) – aims to protect emotional health and prevent suicide
- Half of Us – video resources and personal stories on mental health and substance abuse
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Lifeline crisis chat available online or by calling 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)