Join us for the
23rd Annual Technology and Learning Conference
October 6th, 2017
Each year we welcome 300 attendees from our College, local colleges and universities in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York, and New Jersey, faculty and IT administration to our conference.
The conference will give you an opportunity to display and promote your product or services. Our vendor and sponsor area is open from 9:15 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
We hope you will join us this year!
4 STEPS TO BECOME A SPONSOR:
Step 1 - Select Sponsorship Level: Vendor, Food or Conference Sponsor
|Logo on the signs near food||X|
|Logo on website||X|
|Logo w/30 second promo||X|
|Logo displayed before keynote||X||X|
|30 Minute Session||X||X|
|Ad in Program||X||X||X|
*Provide an item for the Vendor Raffle. It is an opportunity for our vendors to collect contact information from attendees interested in their products. The raffle will take place during the conference. You may stay for the presentation of the raffle prizes to the winners.
Step 2 - Payment Options
Sign up early to secure your place!
To reserve your space, payment is required prior to the conference. The number of vendor space is limited (16); so please register before the end of July to guarantee a space.
Step 3 - Submit Ad
*Logo must be submitted by the end of August to guarantee space in the program.
Optional: Form to Submit Proposal
|1 breakout session||x||x|
- Setup Time: You must have your set up completed by 9:45 am
- Table Size: 5 feet long, plus 2 chairs, supplied
- Number of People Per Table: No more than two individuals
- Free Standing Displays: Must be within table width; please be aware that the vendor area is sometimes cramped and hard to fit freestanding displays
- Tablecloths/Skirts: Feel free to bring one if you would like, but not required.
- Power: Can be supplied (You will need to bring power strips and extension cords)
- Wireless Connectivity: Will be supplied
- Additional Items: Feel free to bring business cards, raffle cards, raffle gifts, brochures, laptop to demonstrate product
- Ways that vendors have collected information from attendees- We do not provide attendee lists, but vendors have collected attendees information through:
- collecting business cards
- filling out individual questionnaires at your table
- vendor gifts/raffle
- Tear Down: We encourage you to stay all day.
- Shipping Items for Your Table: We do not allow shipments of material for your vendor table.