We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors. Our Department of Public Safety oversees campus security and safety initiatives and maintains an excellent relationship with police and emergency response organizations in Whitpain Township and Pottstown Borough.
Our public safety officers are trained in first aid, CPR and the use of automated external defibrillators (AEDs), and are responsible for
- identifying and investigating violations of our Code of Conduct
- identifying and addressing on-campus safety and security hazards
- assisting local police departments by reporting criminal activity
Violations of our Code of Conduct are referred to our Vice President of Student Affairs. Violations of College rules may result in fines or other sanctions. Violations of the laws and ordinances of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Whitpain Township or Pottstown Borough require the intervention of Whitpain or Pottstown authorities.
In Case of an Emergency
Any immediate threat to life and/or property that requires an immediate response from police, fire or ambulance personnel should be considered an emergency. Your judgment often determines whether an incident is an emergency — but when in doubt, err on the side of caution!
- All faculty, staff, students and visitors are authorized to call 911 in the event of an emergency.
- The Department of Public Safety should also be contacted, allowing for the most efficient emergency response due to multiple building locations and campus size.
On Campus from a College Phone Extension
|Central Campus||Dial 6666|
|West Campus||Dial 1913|
|Culinary Arts Institute||Dial 5973|
Off Campus or by Cell Phone
|Culinary Arts Institute||267-646-5973|
Students, faculty, staff and visitors should report all crimes and medical or fire emergencies to the Public Safety Department.
For Additional Information — Contact
|Public Safety Office, Central Campus||215-641-6604|
|Director of Campus Safety||215-641-6605|
|Public Safety Office, West Campus||610-718-1822|
|Director of Operations, West Campus||610-718-1844|
|Director of Public Safety, West Campus||610-718-1862|