Box Office Information
Tickets to all Lively Arts performances can be purchased through a subscription or as a single ticket purchase. All tickets purchased/sold are reserved unless indicated otherwise. Most of our free events require a ticket; please check with the Box Office when ordering your tickets.
Box Office hours are Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM, unless the College is closed or it’s a holiday. On performance days, the Box Office is open one hour prior to a scheduled performance until 9PM.
The Box Office and Science Center Theater are located in the Science Center building at the Central Campus in Blue Bell. The Blackbox Theatre is located in the lower level of the Science Center building. For convenient parking, enter campus from 1313 Morris Road, Blue Bell.
House Opening and Seating Restrictions
The house will be opened one-half hour before curtain (with performer approval). Special seating needs will be accommodated five minutes before house opening. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management. Cameras, recording devices, pagers, cell phones, smoking, food, and beverages are strictly prohibited in the theater.
Wheelchair Accessibility – The Science Center Theater is equipped with ramps and wheelchair companion seating on the right and left side of the house. All wheelchair spaces can be accessed from the lobby. Persons with a disability who require seating accommodations, should notify the box office at the time of their ticket purchase. We will make every effort to accommodate reasonable seating requests. Please indicate the number wheelchair seats on your order form or when order your tickets.
- All programs, artists, dates and times are subject to change.
- Persons with a disability who require special seating accommodations, should notify the box office at the time of their tickets purchase. Also, please indicate the number wheelchair seats on your order form or when order your tickets.
- Persons with a disability should arrive 45 minutes prior to curtain to be seated before doors open.
- Late seating will take place at the discretion of the management.
- All TICKET SALES are final.
- The College has a no ticket refund policy.
- Adult/General prices apply to anyone 26 to 64 years.
- Senior prices apply to anyone 65 and older.
- Student Prices apply to all students 17 to 25 years.
- Children prices apply to children 17 and under.
- All children regardless of age, must have their own ticket and be accompanied by an adult.
- Processing and handling fees apply to phone, mail, and online orders.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the theater.
Box Office: 215-641-6518
Emergency calls during performances can be placed to 215-641-6518 or 215-619-7309.