Thanks to a $6 million renovation, our 26,000-square-foot Fine Arts Center now leads the way in offering state-of-the-art learning and community spaces. The Center is divided into two wings―one for painting and ceramics and one for computer graphics, digital photography and art history―with a multi-storied, open-air Fine Arts Gallery in the center.
- Brand-new creative spaces for sculpture, ceramics, drawing and painting, woodworking, and other three-dimensional arts
- Art classrooms featuring computers, projectors and large, two-story studio spaces with floor-to-ceiling windows that provide an abundance of ambient light
- Raku and traditional ceramic firing processes
- An expanded printmaking facility that uses non-toxic chemicals in keeping with our commitment to a sustainable learning environment
- An adjacent sculpture garden featuring the steel and metal sculptures of Leon Sitarchuk, one of Philadelphia’s most famous public-space artists, and beautifully landscaped areas ideal for individual reflection and social event gathering spots
We also feature exhibits in our Art Gallery at our West Campus in Pottstown. Make plans to visit and be inspired!