Established in 1983, the Montgomery County Community College Foundation provides:
- scholarships for deserving students
- grants for faculty projects, equipment and technology
- emergency funds for students
- support for cultural enrichment activities on campus
- financial resources for other college programs and activities
Dedicated members of the Foundation’s staff and Board of Directors take responsibility for prudent stewardship and decision-making to ensure funds are allocated wisely and in compliance with the Foundation policies, the “Donor Bill of Rights” and State and Federal requirements. Each year the Foundation is subject to an annual audit by an independent public accountant to confirm that funds are spent properly and in accordance with donor instructions.