Submit Official Transcript

In order for the College to ensure your proper course placement and to help you get to degree or certificate completion faster you must submit official transcripts from your high schools or colleges and universities that you have attended. If you received a General Equivalency Diplomas (GED) please submit your official GED scores or copy of your GED diploma. Transcripts are considered official if received in one of three ways:

    • Transmitted electronically from your institution directly to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
    • Mailed directly from the institution to: Enrollment Services, 340 DeKalb Pike, Blue Bell, PA 19422
    • Hand-delivered in a signed, sealed envelope to Enrollment Services.
  • Transcripts from participating high schools may be requested electronically through Parchment.
  •  Transcripts from participating colleges and universities may be requested electronically through National Student Clearinghouse. If you have earned credit outside the US, have your transcripts evaluated course by course by a NACES-approved credential evaluator.

If your prior institution does not fulfill requests through National Student Clearinghouse, please be sure to follow your prior institution's process for requesting a transcript. 

Steps to request your transcripts through National Student Clearinghouse

  • Go to National Student Clearinghouse
  • Select school you want to order a transcript from; click Submit. 
  • To order a transcript click Start.
  • You will need to complete six steps to complete a transcript order:  Enter Personal Info; Select Recipient; Enter Recipient Details; Review Order; Enter Payment Info; and Sign Consent, if applicable.  Your credit card will NOT be charged until your order is fulfilled.