- Important notices regarding payments and key deadlines are sent to your College-issued student email address, so you should make sure to check that email regularly.
- If any financial aid or other scholarship money you receive doesn’t cover the entire amount, you must pay the remaining balance.
- In the event that you lose some or all of your financial support, you are still responsible for the full amount due — even if you decide not to attend classes anymore.
- To avoid charges, you must drop classes in accordance with our refund policy; non-attendance alone doesn’t relieve your obligations.
- If your check (paper or electronic) is returned as uncollected, the college will assess your student account a $25.00 returned payment fee and require you to make payment by credit/debit card, money order or cash.
- You will not be allowed to register for future terms, have access to your grades or have your official transcript sent anywhere until your obligations to the College are paid in full. Payment for overdue balances must first clear the bank before you will be allowed to register for future terms.
- Accounts that are not paid in full by the posted due dates or that are not kept up with in a payment plan may be forwarded to a collection agency.
- Paying for College
Options to Pay
Tuition and fee payments can be made by cash, check, money order, American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover, and they can be transmitted online, in person or by mail.
You can make a payment of any type in person by visiting Enrollment Services at College Hall on the Central Campus or South Hall on the West Campus. Enrollment Services hours at both campuses are Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
To pay by mail, please make your check or money order payable to MCCC and be sure to include your Student ID in the memo field of your check. You’ll need to allow at least five days for us to process your mailed payments. Send your payment to
Attn: Payment Office
340 DeKalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Attn: Payment Office
101 College Drive
Pottstown, PA 19464
Payment Schedule For Spring 2018
|All Sessions||Tuition in full at time of enrollment or enroll in a payment plan|