Need options for spreading tuition payments out?
We've got you covered.
The College offers a payment plan to assist students meet their financial obligations. Students taking credit courses can pay their tuition and fees over six months by registering for classes and enrolling into a payment plan early.
To qualify for the deferred payment plan for credit courses, you must:
- Be registered for 3 or more credits in a current semester;
- Accept the payment plan Terms and Conditions; and
- Pay a $35 non-refundable payment plan set-up fee, which is included with the initial payment.
Payment plans are calculated based on the date of application/enrollment. After your initial payment, your subsequent payments will be due the 15th of each month. A $25 Late Fee will be charged for each late payment. Details of your payment plan can be viewed by visiting MyMC3 and logging in. Next, select WebAdvisor and choose Financial Information, followed by View Account, and Make Payment.
How to enroll
For students who register via Student Planning, follow the payment prompts provided to enroll in the payment plan.
Otherwise, please log in to complete an online application via the Student Portal MyMC3, under Payment/Financial Aid, Select the first option Payment Plan Application. You will receive an email to your student email address confirming that your payment plan has been setup within 48 hours of submitting the request. Your first payment can be made online at that time.
|Enroll By||Plan Offering||Enroll By||Plan Offering||Enroll By||Plan Offering|
|Jun-30||6 pymts||Nov-30||6 pymts||-||-|
|Jul-31||5 pymts||Dec-31||5 pymts||Mar-31||5 pymts|
|Aug-31||4 pymts||Jan-31||4 pymts||Apr-30||4 pymts|
|Sep-30||3 pymts||Feb-28||3 pymts||May-31||3 pymts|
Introducing a new plan!
Exclusive to second 7-week courses, you will pay 50% at time of arrangement and the remaining on November 15. This payment option is only available in person at Enrollment Services.
- Payment plan and billing information is sent to College-issued student email addresses.
- If you are enrolling in person, please be prepared to pay the set-up fee and initial installment at that time.
- You must be registered before or within the dates of the payment plan to participate in the deferred payment option. Payment plans are not offered for registration that occurs beyond the enrollment dates for the plan.
- To view your plan details, or to make payment on your plan, log-in to your MyMC3 account.
- Select WebAdvisor and choose Financial Information, followed by View Account, and Make Payment.
If you're registering late, you must enroll in the deferred payment plan immediately upon registration and before the published final payment date to avoid having your classes cancelled.
NOTE: This information is correct as of this date and is subject to change. Please call 215-641-6540 with any questions.
Deferred Payment Plan for Continuing Education
This plan allows you to spread payments out over a four-month period. To qualify for the continuing education/non-credit course option, you must:
- Be a continuing education student registered in a qualified technology and/or career program that leads to certification, or in public service programs whose tuition is over $400. The program must meet for 10 weeks or more;
- Accept the payment plan Terms and Conditions;
- Pay a $35 non-refundable payment plan set up fee included with the initial payment. If you are enrolling in person, please be prepared to pay your initial installment and set-up fee at the time of registration.
Revised: 10/10/14, 9/2/14, 6/4/14, 2/17/15