Life happens. But it’s never too late—or too difficult—to get the college education you need. Nearly half of our students are over 25 and bring a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to the classroom.
At Montgomery County Community College, we work with you to address your needs so that you can reach the finish line, quickly and affordably. We offer:
- The flexibility of accelerated and continuous learning options that lets you complete some courses through evening and/or weekend sessions over a one- to 12-week period or one of our 27 associate degree programs in about 16-18 months
- Courses taught online or in a blended online/classroom setting, including eight completely online degree programs
- Academic coaching and career assistance one-on-one with our adult-focused advisors
- Academic credit for successful completion of military school or training, life or occupational experience, or qualifying scores on College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests in any of 33 subjects
- Workforce development, continuing education, and part-time programs
- Veterans assistance to advise you on G.I. Bill and other Department of Veterans Affairs benefits
- Child care access at the Children’s Center located at Central Campus in Blue Bell
Don’t let your busy schedule, family obligations, or financial situation stand in your way. You CAN do it—and we can help.