As Dean, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the Health Sciences Division; a division focused on health and the human body.
Health Sciences programs are distinguished by:
- Offering you nationally accredited health career programs.
- Faculty committed to assisting you in attaining your educational and career goals.
The Health Sciences Division offers you both career and transfer options and practical hands-on learning.
Programs & Certificates
Associates degree in applied science
- Dental Hygiene
- Health and Fitness Professional
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Surgical Technology
Certificate of completion
- Medical Coding: an 18-credit Certificate of Completion
- Medical Office Assistant: a 19-credit, two-semester Certificate of Completion
- Phlebotomy Technician: a 4-credit, one-semester course
Certificate one-year program
- Exercise Science and Wellness associate in science two-year degree program easily transfers to a number of our four-year partner colleges/universities.
- Public Health
Practical Hands-On Learning
All Programs in the Division provide you with:
- A broad, general education background.
- A solid foundation rooted in the biological and behavioral sciences.
- Invaluable hands-on interactive service learning experiences that reinforce course content and bring the discipline to life so that you are well prepared to enter your chosen field.
- Learning experiences in a variety of exceptional on- and off-campus sites such as
- College health promotion activities
- High-tech simulation experiences in state-of-the-industry campus laboratories
- Direct hands-on interactions with clients in the Central Campus Dental Hygiene Clinic, and/or in the Division’s 100 off-campus, affiliated health care agencies
It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to the Health Sciences Division and its programs that can afford you with exceptional career opportunities. I hope that you will consider joining us as a partner in your educational journey.
Dr. Victoria L. Bastecki-Perez
Vice President of Academic Affairs and Provost and Interim Dean of Health Sciences