Out-of-State Student Complaint Process

Students taking online classes at Montgomery County Community College who are from out-of-state should attempt to resolve any academic issues or complaints with the College first. If after following the College’s complaint procedures and the issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint with your state by referring to the state agencies below. This is in compliance with the Federal Department of Education’s State Authorization Regulations.

View the list of State Agencies.